Can my area rug be cleaned in my home?
- Correct Area rug cleaning procedures cannot be administered properly in a home.
- It is impossible to wash an Oriental rug in a home. Sure you could hire a carpet cleaner to do a quick go over but your just wasting money.
- Proper equipment, procedures, and a facility for drying is needed.
- If anyone tells you they can professionally clean your area rug in your home, ask them if they can afford to purchase it from you before they start.
- A professional carpet cleaner will refer you to a rug cleaning expert or decline to clean your rug at your residence.
- An unscrupulous carpet cleaner will take your rug to a garage and surface clean it.
What sets your company apart from other Whatcom County companies?
- Years of experience.
- We are the only IICRC Certified Firm with an In-plant facility capable of immersion cleaning oriental rugs north of Seattle.
- Rug cleaners specialize in the art of rug washing Oriental rugs and carpet cleaners understand the process and standards of wall to wall carpet cleaning. Fine area rug cleaning is an art that takes years to master.
Visit: http://www.iicrc.org for more information.
What cleaning process will you use to clean my oriental rug?
- We will determine the cleaning process after we have completed a pre-inspection of your area rug.
- We have several cleaning and washing options available.
- Only one option will be the most effective process and we are skilled professionals.
- Our experience and knowledge will determine which cleaning process your area rug will receive.
Do you have Insurance?
- Yes, we are licensed and insured for the services we provide.
When do I get my rug back?
- The whole rug cleaning process takes one week.
- An extra day may be needed if your are rug has fringe or needs to be treated for pet odor concerns.
Will my area rug be safe for my children and pets after its cleaned?
- Yes, your rug will be absolutely safe for children and pets.
Rug Pick-up & Drop Off Hours:
Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri 8:30 a.m-10:30 a.m
Wednesdays (Wash Day) 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m
Visit our facility on Wash Day for a tour!
Note: we are available for additional pick-up & drop off times by appointment!