Oriental Rug Cleaning & Washing Processes
We clean and wash rugs from all over the world including Persian, Afghan, Chinese, Karastan, Turkish, Pakistani, Tibetan, Moroccan, Flat weave, Needlepoint, Braided, Hand knotted, Machine woven, Tufted, Hooked, all Oriental carpets and other specialty rugs.
We are the only certified oriental rug cleaners in the area that immerse fine rugs.
Pre-Rug Cleaning Inspection
- We make every effort to determine the origin of your Oriental carpet.
- A close inspection of the foundation, knots, fringe, kilim, colors, patterns, pile fiber, and pile density can reveal clues of origin.
- Determining the correct wool shampoo requires an experts evaluation of colorfastness as it relates to composition and PH.
- The overall condition, origin, colorfastness and construction will provide us with the information we need to determine the correct area rug cleaning process.
- Unlike clothing we do not have the luxury of referencing a tag for instructions. Our certified IICRC rug cleaner will outline the rug cleaning instructions once a pre-cleaning inspection has been completed.